Ground Almonds are obtained by grinding blanched almonds to produce a free flowing flour that is light yellow to beige in colour. Offering high levels of nutrition and very few carbs, ground almonds are considered to be one of the best good for you flours available and is linked to many health benefits such as a lower risk of cholesterol.
• Low in carbohydrates.
• High in protein and healthy fats.
• Rich in vitamin E and other antioxidants.
• Natural nutty taste.
• Added to boost the nutritional profile and health claims of finished baked goods.
• Used to add a nutty flavour in cakes, breads, muffins and other bakery products.
• Used in the production of low carbohydrate products.