Amaranth Seeds are grains harvested from the amaranth plant. Amaranth is typically grown in regions known for their warmer climates such as South America and India. Amaranth is known for being an excellent source of protein and fibre, also containing many important micronutrients. Despite being one of the oldest crops in the world, Amaranth is still considered to be one of the most nutritious gluten free grains cultivated.
• High in protein and fibre.
• Has a subtle nutty flavour.
• Highly versatile.
• Best combined with other grains to obtain a lighter texture.
• Adds a sweet, nutty flavour to recipes.
• Used to improve the nutritional profile of a finished product.