Carrot Flakes are produced from carrots that have been cut into flakes and dried. Made from one of the most popular vegetables in the world, these flakes are soft and edible once rehydrated. Carrots flakes are highly nutritious, containing valuable levels of beta carotene, fibre and protein.
• Contain high levels of dietary fibre.
• Contain most vitamins and minerals.
• Has a mild, sweet and slight pepper flavour.
• Small flakes improve texture and enhance appearance.
• Used to add texture and flavour to soups, stews, casseroles, cakes and other bakery products.
• Added to recipes to improve the dietary fibre content of a finished product.