Carrot Powder is produced by grinding dehydrated carrot pieces into a fine powder. Carrots are highly nutritious, containing valuable levels of beta carotene, fibre, vitamin K1 and potassium. The first carrots were yellow and purple but a strain with higher levels of beta carotene was developed that resulted in an orange root.
• Contains nearly all vitamins and minerals.
• Has a mild, sweet flavour.
• Natural orange colouring agent.
• Used as a natural colourant in bakery and cosmetic products.
• Can be combined with flour in baking or added directly to various cooked foods.
• Added to recipes to improve the nutritional profile of a finished product.