Carrot Powder is produced by grinding dehydrated carrot pieces into a fine powder. Carrots are one of the most popular vegetables in the world and are widely grown in regions with cool climates. Carrots are highly nutritious, containing valuable levels of beta carotene, fibre, vitamin K1 and potassium. The first carrots were yellow and purple but a strain with higher levels of beta carotene was developed that resulted in an orange root.
• Contains nearly all vitamins and minerals.
• Has a mild, sweet and slight pepper flavour.
• Natural orange colouring agent.
• Used as a natural colourant in bakery and cosmetic products.
• Can be combined with flour in baking or added directly to various cooked foods.
• Added to recipes to improve the nutritional profile of a finished product.