Black Cocoa Powder is produced from finely ground alkalised cocoa cake and contains only 10-12% cocoa butter. Cocoa powder is a rich source of protein, fibre, potassium and polyphenols. BakeRite’s Black Cocoa Powder has been alkalised to a pH of 7.7-9.3 and is reduced in fat.
• Alkalised to a pH of 7.7-9.3.
• Strong cocoa flavour.
• Dissolves into liquids more easily than natural cocoa.
• Does not react with baking soda due to neutral acidity.
• Reduced fat content (10-12%).
• Perfect for boosting colour in Oreo-type biscuits and other bakery products.
• Used as an ingredient in chocolate, confectionery, bakery, beverages and dairy products.