Corn Flakes are produced by processing milled maize into soft and edible flakes. Corn flakes are very nutritious, they are a source of protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Since their introduction in the 19th century, corn flakes have become a nutritious breakfast staple all over the world.
• Provide good nutritional benefits.
• Slightly sweet and nutty in flavour.
• Crunchy texture.
• Commonly consumed as a nutritious breakfast cereal.
• Used in recipes as a substitute for bread crumbs.
• Can also be used to add flavour and texture to puddings and other food products.