Date Powder is produced from dates harvested from date palms that have been dried and ground into a fine powder. Dates are cultivated in arid and semi-arid regions, requiring plenty of sunlight but very little rainfall. Dates are known for being high in fibre but they are also a source of many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Dates originated in the Middle East and are mainly grown today in Egypt, Iran and the United Arab Emirates.
• Healthy natural alternative to refined sugars.
• Sweeter than sugar so less can be used.
• Provides a sweet, healthy taste.
• Used as a natural 1:1 substitute for sugar.
• Suitable to be used for sweet coatings and fillings.