Chopped Dates are produced from dates that have been chopped and lightly dusted with rice flour to prevent clumping. Dates are known for being high in fibre but they are also a source of many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Dates originated in the Middle East and are mainly grown today in Egypt, Iran and the United Arab Emirates.
• Retain nutritional benefit of whole dates.
• Healthy natural alternative to refined sugars.
• Rice flour coating reduces stickiness.
• Replaces refined sugar, honey, toffee pieces and other dried fruit.
• Suitable to be used to improve texture and flavour for a range of products.
• Also used for sweet coatings and fillings.