Egg Albumen Powder is produced from egg whites that have been spray dried to form a powder. With a shelf life of up to 2 years, our egg powders provide a more convenient option when using egg products in many common manufacturing processes. Egg albumen powder is very high in protein but only contains traces of fat.
• Long shelf life.
• Easy storage and transportation.
• Saves time and removes waste during production.
• Reduces cost.
• Used in bakery products as a substitute for egg whites.
• 800 grams of liquid albumen can be replaced by just 100 grams of Egg Albumen Powder.
• Used to produce protein-rich foods.