Grape Seed Flour is produced by processing dried grape seeds into a dark powder. Grape seed flour is highly nutritious and is a rich source of fibre and protein, also containing minerals such as calcium and potassium.
• Rich source of nutrients such as dietary fibre.
• Reddish brown powder and unique flavour.
• Applicable for use in bread, pizza, cakes, smoothies, and mueslis.
• Also used to add a whole grain texture to breads and other baked goods.
• Can also be used as a natural colourant.
• 300 Mesh.