Waxy Maize Starch consists almost exclusively of amylopectin molecules. This starch enables products where a low viscosity is required to be effective in areas where adhesion is not required such as in feeze/thaw situations.
• Pastes made from Waxy Maize Starch have high freeze/thaw-stability.
• Aqueous cook-up solutions of Waxy Maize Starch yield viscous, clear pastes which do not tend to thicken.
• Used as a thickener for deep-frozen products, crèmes, cold fruit cups, and milk products.
• Suitable for use in bakeries, baby-food products, soups, sauces and other powdered foodstuffs.
• Perfect for use in diabetic recipes as this starch has slow digesting properties.