Nutrigerm flour is a pale brown powder obtained from maize germs that have been processed via a specific clean label hydrothermal process but may contain traces of gluten. Its “hazelnut” taste makes it the ideal ingredient to replace nuts in numerous applications. It can be added to dough (between 5% and 10%) without changing its behaviour. What’s more, thanks to its low fat content, nutrigerm is more suited to industrial processes than nuts (no clumping or sticking on production lines) and it helps make your products more balanced. This innovative, premium ingredient provides outstanding results!
• Nut Free, Clean Label & Non-GMO.
• Nut flavour substitute.
• Low in fat (10%).
• Adds appetizing colour and flavour.
• Offers excellent nutritional benefits.
• Can be used to replace nuts in breakfast bars, macaroon fillings, cereal breakfasts and many more.
• Improves nutritional balance in your recipes, with macro and micro nutrients.
• Also used in biscuits, pastries, cakes, sauces and other bakery products to improve both flavour and colour.