Parsley Powder is produced from dehydrated parsley leaves that are ground into a powder. Parsley is native to the central Mediterranean region but is grown widely throughout the world as a herb. Containing many important minerals and vitamins like calcium and vitamins A and K, parsley is considered to be one of the world’s superfoods.
• Contains high levels of both protein and fibre.
• Natural bright green food colouring agent.
• Has a mild, bitter flavour.
• Used as a natural colourant in food and cosmetic products.
• Sprinkled over or added to foods to enhance flavour.
• Also used to boost the nutritional profile of a finished product.