Pea Fibre is derived from the husk of the pea plant. Pea fibre is an extra fine powder that will not have any effect on the texture of bakery products. An off white natural source of insoluble fibre, Pea fibre has a slight odour and taste specific to pea.
• Contains high levels of natural insoluble fibre.
• Enhanced resistance to transport damage.
• Increases resistance to staling for baked goods.
• Improved crust formation, structure and better crispiness.
• Flavour carrier.
• Cost effective.
• Increases the freshness of bread products.
• Used as a bulking agent in low-calorie and gluten-free baked products.
• Increases dough yield of baked goods.
• Suitable for use as an anti-caking agent and blends well with other ingredients.
• 200 Mesh.