Pea Protein is a highly concentrated protein product extracted from yellow peas. Peas are native to the Mediterranean region but are successfully grown in many parts different of the world such as China, Europe, North America and the Middle East. Peas have high levels of protein and fibre and also contain several vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Having been cultivated for approximately 7000 years, peas are one of the oldest domesticated crops.
• Contains protein that is highly soluble and easy to digest and absorb.
• It is low in fat, carbohydrates, and cholesterol and is 100% GMO free.
• It has a unique array of essential and non-essential amino acids, such as leucine, isoleucine and valine.
• Richer in arginine than any other commercially available protein.
• Has a mild savoury taste making it useful for mixing into soups and stews.
• Increases the protein content of smoothies, shakes, milks, yogurts, snack bars, vegan burgers and many more!