White Psyllium Husk Powder is produced by grinding the husk or outer shell of the psyllium seed into a fine powder. Widely grown in northern India, psyllium thrives in the dry, sunny climate found in that region. Psyllium is a rich source of dietary fibre and offers health benefits such as relieving constipation.
• Contains both soluble and insoluble fibre.
• Swells up to form a gel when exposed to fluids.
• Can hold up to 20 times its own weight in water.
• Has no odour or flavour.
• Gives a smoother texture than whole husks.
• Commonly used as a laxative.
• Used to give a bread-like texture to baked goods.
• Applicable for use as a thickener for ice-cream and frozen desserts.
• Used in the making of breads, breakfast cereals, pasta and snack foods.
Sizes & Purity Available:
• 30 Mesh & 95% Purity
• 60 Mesh & 95% Purity
• 60 Mesh & 98% Purity
• 100 Mesh & 99% Purity