Chipped Pumpkin Seeds are pumpkin seeds that have been dehulled and kibbled (broken into small pieces). Pumpkin chips are an excellent source of protein and contain significant levels of fibres, vitamins and minerals.
• Highly nutritious.
• Source of many vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and all important essential amino acids.
• Fresh nutty flavour and light green to light yellow in colour.
• Small and irregular in size.
• Perfect for adding a crunchy nutritious boost to cereal, mueslis, flapjacks, cookies and granola recipes.
• Used to add colour, texture and flavour to baked goods such as breads, biscuits and desserts.
• Can also be used as a crust for meat or fish.