Chipped Pumpkin Seeds are pumpkin seeds that have been dehulled and broken into small pieces. Pumpkins are an excellent source of protein and contain significant levels of fibres, vitamins and minerals. Native to North America, pumpkins were first cultivated in Mexico.
• Highly nutritious.
• Source of many vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and all important essential amino acids.
• Fresh nutty flavour and light green to light yellow in colour.
• Small and irregular in size.
• Perfect for adding a crunchy nutritious boost to cereal, mueslis, flapjacks, cookies and granola recipes.
• Used to add colour, texture and flavour to baked goods such as breads, biscuits and desserts.
• Can also be used as a crust for meat or fish.