Hulled Pumpkin Seeds are pumpkin seeds that have been grown without a shell. Pumpkins need plenty of sunshine and warm soil to grow successfully and these conditions can be found in regions of Europe, China, India and the USA. Pumpkins are an excellent source of protein and contain significant levels of fibres, vitamins and minerals. Pumpkins are native to North America, first cultivated in Mexico 7500-9000 years ago.
• Highly nutritious, containing 29% protein.
• Source of many health-benefiting vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and all important essential amino acids.
• Fresh nutty flavour and light green in colour.
• Ideal for topping breads and rolls, for adding to doughs, biscuits and salads.
• Used to add colour, texture and flavour to snacks, sauces, breads, biscuits and desserts.
• Used to improve the nutritional profile of bakery products.