Quinoa Flakes are produced by rolling grains of quinoa into flat flakes. Quinoa is one of the most nutritious grains available and is a product with great nutritional value. Known as a highly nutritious pseudocereal, quinoa is a source of both protein and fibre and several minerals such as manganese and phosphorous.
• Contains high levels of protein.
• Good binder due to softer texture.
• Small, yellow flake with slightly sweet, earthy flavour.
• Used as bread decoration, muesli, breakfast cereals etc.
• Perfect as a healthy breakfast cereal or to add nutrition to bakery products.
• They can be used in savoury dishes and are ideal as a substitute for barley in stews and soups.