Quinoa Seeds are grains harvested from the quinoa plant. Quinoa contains high levels of protein and is a good source of several minerals such as manganese and phosphorous.
• Small semi-flattened and rounded seeds.
• Contains all eight essential amino acids.
• Presents an excellent balance of proteins, fibres, fats, and carbohydrates.
• Used to improve the nutritional profile of a finished product.
• Added to foods to improve flavour and texture.
• Prepared in soups, puddings, salads, desserts, bread and drinks.