Brown Rice Flakes are produced from rice grains that have been flattened to produce a solid flake. Rice flakes are soft and edible and are used in gluten free and vegan applications. Light and easy to digest, rice flakes contain many valuable nutrients such as protein, vitamins B & E and potassium.
• Good source of many nutrients.
• Flat, light, beige-brown flakes.
• Low in fat.
• Aids digestion.
• Often used in cereals and different types of foods such as puddings and bakes.
• Also used as an alternative for breakfast porridge.
• They are ideal for adding structure and texture to products.