Sorbic Acid is a natural product that is one of the most commonly used food preservatives in the bakery market. It is a highly effective antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of mould, yeast and fungi, thereby prolonging shelf life.
• Antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of mould, yeast and fungi.
• Colourless, odourless and tasteless.
• Less is needed by weight compared to other preservatives.
• Used as a preservative in food and drinks.
• Used to preserve meats because of its natural antibiotic capabilities.