Sugar Beet Fibre is extracted from sugar beet pulp. Sugar beet fibre offers a balance of both soluble and insoluble fibres. Sugar beet fibre is used for bread production where both strength and moisture are required. An off white natural fibre, sugar beet fibre is odourless and tasteless.
• Contains both soluble fibre (25%) and insoluble fibre (75%).
• Provides stabilization, anticaking and water binding capabilities.
• Helps bind products to keep their shape whilst also making them more moist.
• Adds structure and freshness.
• Increases dough yield.
• Added to recipes to increase the dietary fibre content of a finished product.
• Can also be used to stabilize the gluten structure and improve the pore structure in baked goods.
• Used to improve the structure and texture of baked products.
• 200 Mesh.