Sweet Corn Powder is produced from maize that has been harvested before it is fully mature and dry. Maize is a cereal that is cultivated all over the world due to its capability of growing under diverse climatic, soil and physical conditions. The largest producers of Maize are the USA and China, whilst other countries across the globe such as Argentina and Italy are also large producers of the cereal. Maize contains a fair percentage of both protein and fibre, whilst also offering a good source of minerals and vitamins.
• Boosts nutritional profile of a finished product.
• Natural yellow colouring agent.
• Has a strong corn flavour.
• Used as a natural colourant in cakes and pastries and other bakery products.
• Also added to products for decoration and to enhance flavour.