Millet Flakes are produced by rolling decorticated grains of millet into small flakes. Millet is a source of protein and fibre and also contains vital nutrients such as calcium and magnesium. Cultivated for thousands of years, millet is used agriculturally and nutritionally all over the world.
• Small flat flakes.
• Natural, subtle flavour.
• Attractive, yellow colour.
• Used for visual effect and to improve the presentation of finished products.
• Can be used with other flakes such as buckwheat flakes or oat flakes to make porridge or muesli.
• Can also be used in recipes to add more nutrients, texture and crunch.
• Suitable for use in low fat applications.