Fine Rice Flour is produced from broken white rice that has been finely milled and sieved. Rice is one of the most important alternative ingredients to wheat and is widely used in gluten free baking. Light and easy to digest, rice is low in fat and contains many valuable nutrients such as protein, vitamins B & E and potassium. Rice is commonly used as a flour or starch to thicken or to improve the texture of gluten free products.
• Has a fine consistency similar to wheat flour.
• Good source of many nutrients.
• Low in fat.
• Used in the manufacture of snacks, breakfast cereals, bakery products and food coatings.
• Perfect for use in low fat applications.
• Applicable as a thickener for soups and stews.
• Also used as an alternative to wheat flour.