Pregelled Potato Starch is produced from native potato starch through a clean label process of thermal treatment. This results in a starch that gels at low temperatures.
• Clean Label.
• Swells immediately in cold water.
• Stabilises the volume of bakery products.
• White to slightly yellow odourless powder.
• Used as a filler and a thickening agent for food products, particularly for those that do not require cooking.
• Has no taste or flavour so can be used in all types of bakery products.
• Gives doughs more support, assisting uncooked products to stabilise prior to baking.