Our Brioche Flour Blend is the perfect premix for your gluten free brioche bread. Mainly produced from rice flour and maize starch, this blend is gluten free and is a source of both protein and fibre. Brioche bread originates from the Brie region of France and was first produced in the year 1404.
• Gluten Free.
• Contains 8% protein and 5.6% fibre.
• Produces a great, enriched bread with a light texture and good sliceability.
• Easy to work with and has a long shelf life.
• Used as a premix for gluten free brioche loaves and rolls.
• Also can be used for manufacturing light textured croutons.