Quinoa Flour White is produced by grinding Quinoa seeds into a powder. Quinoa is grown on the slopes of the Andes, in the South American countries of Peru and Bolivia, where the moderate day and cold night temperatures are perfect for this hardy crop. Quinoa contains high levels of protein and is a good source of several minerals such as manganese and phosphorous.
• Contains beneficial levels of protein and fibre.
• Works well in combination with other gluten free flours.
• Used in gluten free baking to produce pancakes, muffins, pastries and more.
• Added to recipes for a nutritious boost.
• Used as a thickener in sauces, gravies and soups.