Textured Soya Protein (TVP) is produced from de-fatted soya bean flakes that are then cut and baked to add texture and is widely used in the meat analogue market. Soya mince is a great replacement for meats such as ground beef, chicken, pork, tacos, burgers, burritos, sloppy joes and other vegan and plant based products. It can also be used as a low cost/high nutrition extender in meat substitute products. There are several types of textured soya protein available to suit different requirements and applications.
• Produces a chewy texture/mouthfeel.
• Contains a high level of plant based protein.
• Closely mimics the texture of minced beef once rehydrated.
• Commonly used as a meat substitute in vegan and plant based products.
• Can also be used to reduce cost when used as an additive in meat products.
Available Product Types:
• Textured Protein.
• Textured Protein Chunks.
• Textured Low Fat Protein Flakes.