Textured Pea Protein is extracted from peas and extruded to give it a flake-like structure that becomes fibrous and elastic after rehydration. Widely used in the meat analogue market, textured pea protein is a great replacement for many types of ground beef, chicken, pork, tacos, burgers, burritos, sloppy joes and other vegan and plant based products. There are several types of textured/extruded pea protein available to suit different requirements and applications.
• Excellent source of plant based protein.
• Produces a chewy texture/mouthfeel.
• Contains a very high level of allergen free protein.
• Closely mimics the texture of minced beef once rehydrated.
• Commonly used as a meat substitute in vegan and plant based products.
• Can also be used to reduce cost when used as an additive in meat products.
Available Product Types:
• Textured Protein.
• Textured Protein Granules.
• Textured Protein Crisps.