Chia Seed Flour is produced from grains harvested from chia plants. Highly nutritious, chia seed flour is high in both fibre and protein whilst also containing other supplements such as omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. This flour is very low in carbohydrates, making it a popular ingredient for those producing low carb products.
• High in both protein and fibre.
• Low in carbohydrates.
• Characteristic taste and a brown/black appearance.
• Excellent source of nutrition.
• Added to recipes to improve colour, taste and boost the nutritional profile of a finished product.
• Used in the production of low carbohydrate products.