Oat Flour is made by milling oats to produce a fine cream coloured flour. Oats are a good source of both protein and fibre, and they are also very high in many vitamins and minerals. Today’s oats are thought to be a descent of two wild oats, the combination originating in Asia although it has now spread across the globe.
• Contains good levels of both protein and fibre.
• Good binding agent at a rate of 10% in your mix.
• Has a bland, earthy flavour.
• Ideal for gluten free baking due to its high binding capabilities.
• Used in a variety of baking recipes to add a dense texture to baked goods.
• Commonly used in breads, pancakes, muffins, waffles and many other bakery products.
• One of the best low glycaemic products in the market.