Oat Flour is made by milling oats to produce a fine flour. Oats are grown in the cool, damp climate of the north, with countries such as Russia, Canada, and Poland accounting for the majority of the world’s production. Oats are a good source of both protein and fibre, and they are also very high in many vitamins and minerals. Today’s oats are thought to be a descent of two wild oats, the combination originating in Asia although it has now spread across the globe.
• Contains good levels of both protein and fibre.
• Has a 1:1 ratio for regular flour.
• Has a rich, nutty flavour.
• Ideal for gluten free baking due to its 1:1 ratio for regular flour.
• Used in a variety of baking recipes to add a and dense texture to baked goods.
• Commonly used in breads, pancakes, muffins, waffles and many other bakery products.