Soya Flour is produced from soybeans that have been dehulled and milled into a fine powder. This high protein flour can be used as a substitute or conjunction with wheat in baked products. Commonly used with “binding” starches such as tapioca, maize etc. The quality protein that is associated with soya is used in bread improvers and many baking recipes where functional strengths are required.
• Enzyme active.
• Contains high levels of both protein and fibre.
• Adds smoothness to doughs that eases rolling.
• An all-round baking ingredient that contributes many benefits to mixes.
• Gives a firm bread texture similar to wheat-based bread.
• Low in carbohydrates.
• Can be used in many bakery products to increase protein level and shelf life.
• Used in bread, pies, biscuits, doughnuts, cakes, pasta and pancake mixes.
• Widely used for its nutritional benefits and versatility in bakery products.