Green Pea Flour is produced by milling dried peas to form a green coloured flour. Peas have high levels of protein and are also a great source of many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Pea flour is commonly used in low carbohydrate and healthy foods. Known for its low rate of oil absorption, pea flour is also suitable for batter applications.
• Rich source of protein and other nutrients.
• Has fewer calories than regular flour.
• Absorbs less oil during the cooking process.
• Commonly used in the production of low-carbohydrate and healthy foods.
• Ideal for sweet and savoury baking.
• Also used to add flavour and thicken sauces.