Hulled Pumpkin Seeds are produced by removing the outer shell found on pumpkin kernels. Pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of protein and contain significant levels of fibres, vitamins and minerals.
• Highly nutritious.
• Source of many vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and all important essential amino acids.
• Fresh nutty flavour and light green in colour.
• Ideal for topping breads and rolls, for adding to doughs, biscuits and salads.
• Used to add colour, texture and flavour to snacks, sauces, breads, biscuits and desserts.
• Used to improve the nutritional profile of bakery products.