Sorghum Seed is produced from white sorghum seeds that have been processed to remove the outer husk. Sorghum is widely grown across the world, prospering in the warm climates of countries such as the USA, India, Nigeria and Italy. High in nutritional value, sorghum contains significant levels of protein, fibre, potassium, calcium and iron.
• Excellent source of many important nutrients.
• Digests more slowly with a lower glycemic index.
• White colour with sweet, nutty taste.
• Used in breakfast cereals, nutritional bars and multigrain breads.
• Also used to improve the flavour and texture of recipes.