Bamboo Fibre is obtained from the fibre rich parts of the bamboo plant. The 90 mesh option is a coarser fibre that will give recipes added strength. The 200 mesh is an extra fine fibre that will not have any effect on the texture or taste of bakery products. Both sizes resemble a bland and flavourless fibrous white powder.
• Contains high levels of natural insoluble fibre.
• Enhanced resistance to transport damage.
• Increases resistance to staling for baked goods.
• Improved crust formation, structure and better crispiness.
• Flavour carrier.
• Cost effective.
• Increases the freshness of bread products.
• Used as a bulking agent in low-calorie and gluten-free baked products.
• Increases dough yield of baked goods.
• Suitable for use as an anti-caking agent.
• 90 Mesh
• 200 Mesh