Oat Fibre is derived from the oat plant. Oat fibre is an extra fine powder that will not have any effect on the texture or taste of bakery products. A concentrated yellowish natural fibre, it is both odourless and tasteless. Our oat fibre has been processed so that almost all non-fibre components, fats and carbohydrates have been removed.
• Contains high levels of natural insoluble fibre.
• Very low in carbohydrates.
• Increases resistance to staling and tranposrt damage for baked goods.
• Improved crust formation, structure and better crispiness.
• Flavour carrier.
• Cost effective.
• Increases the freshness of bread products.
• Used as a bulking agent in low carbohydrate and gluten free baked products.
• Increases dough yield of baked goods.
• Suitable for use as an anti-caking agent and blends well with other ingredients.
• 200 Mesh.