Wheat Fibre is produced from the stem of the wheat plant and is naturally gluten free. One of the most widely grown crops in the world, wheat thrives in mild, dry, sunny climates. This versatile cereal is recognized as providing more nourishment to humans than any other food source. Wheat was first domesticated and grown for food around 10,000 years ago in southeastern Turkey.
• Natural, insoluble fibre.
• Excellent water and oil retainer, texturizer and stabilizer.
• White powder with neutral taste and flavour.
• Used to boost dietary fibre content of a finished product.
• Also used to stabilize fine emulsified systems in food processing.
• 200 Mesh.