Cellulose Fibre is produced from plants that have been processed into a pulp and extruded. Cellulose is a natural building material of all plant structures and is derived from hard wood and fibrous plants. As a dietary fibre, cellulose aids waste removal in your body. First discovered by a French chemist in the 19th century, cellulose fibre is now used widely across the world and has been adapted for many diverse applications. Cellulose fibre is an extra fine powder that will not have any effect on the texture or taste of bakery products.
• Contains high levels of natural insoluble fibre.
• Enhanced resistance to transport damage.
• Increases resistance to staling for baked goods.
• Improved crust formation, sctructure and better crispiness.
• Flavour carrier.
• Cost effective.
• Increases the freshness of bread products.
• Used as a bulking agent in low-calorie and gluten-free baked products.
• Increases dough yield of baked goods.
• Suitable for use as an anti-caking agent.
• 200 Mesh.