Chipped Sunflower Seed Kernels are sunflower seeds that have been dehulled and chopped into small pieces. Sunflowers are a hardy crop that grows in the warm climates found in regions of Europe and other countries such as Argentina, China and the USA. Sunflowers provide a good source of protein and also contain many vitamins, minerals and other nutrients such as fibre.
• Small chopped pieces of seed.
• Excellent source of protein and also a good source of fibre.
• They are full of essential fatty acids (omega) and minerals.
• Nutty in taste and grey in colour.
• Used as an ingredient in bakery mixes to improve taste, texture and nutritional profile.
• Suitable for sprinkling onto foods and salads.
• Can be used in breads and snack bars.